Steel is easy to rust in air and water, and the corrosion rate of zinc in the atmosphere is only 1/15 of the corrosion rate of steel in the atmosphere.
Steel belt (steel-belt) refers to a conveyor belt made of carbon steel as a traction and carrying member of a belt conveyor, and can also be used for bundling goods; it is a variety of steel rolling enterprises in order to adapt to the industrial production of various types of metals in different industrial sectors. A narrow and long steel plate produced for the needs of mechanical products.
Steel strip, also known as strip steel, is within 1300mm in width and slightly different in length according to the size of each roll. Strip steel is generally supplied in coils, which have the advantages of high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality, easy processing, and material saving.
Steel strips are divided into two types: ordinary strips and high-quality strips according to the materials used; hot-rolled strips and cold-rolled strips are divided into two types according to processing methods.
Steel strip is a kind of steel with large output, wide application and variety. According to the processing method, it is divided into hot-rolled steel strip and cold-rolled steel strip; according to thickness, it is divided into thin steel strip (thickness not more than 4mm) and thick steel strip (thickness is more than 4mm); according to width, it is divided into wide steel strip (width more than 600mm) And narrow steel strip (width not more than 600mm); narrow steel strip is divided into direct rolling narrow steel strip and slitting narrow steel strip from wide steel strip; according to the surface state, it is divided into original rolling surface and plated (coated) layer surface Steel strips; divided into general-purpose and special-purpose (such as hulls, bridges, oil drums, welded pipes, packaging, self-generated vehicles, etc.) steel strips according to their uses.
1. Before starting the machine, you must first check whether the rotating parts and electrical parts of the equipment are safe and reliable.
2. The materials should be stacked neatly at the workplace, and there should be no obstacles on the passage.
3. Operators must wear work clothes, tie the cuffs and corners tightly, and wear work caps, gloves and protective glasses.
4. When driving, it is strictly forbidden to clean, refuel and repair the equipment, nor to clean the workplace. It is strictly forbidden to touch the steel belt and rotating parts with your hands when driving.
5. It is strictly forbidden to put tools or other items on the equipment or protective cover while driving.
6. When using the electric hoist, you should follow the safety operation rules of the electric hoist, check whether the wire rope is complete and easy to use, and pay attention to whether the hook is hung. When hoisting the steel belt, it is not allowed to slant the steel belt or hang the steel belt in the air during the production process.
7. When the work is completed or the power is cut off in the middle, the power should be cut off immediately.
Post time: Aug-22-2022